Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Payment Policy
- We currently accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Paypal.
- Items will ship within a week of full payment. Custom made items may take 2-3 weeks, depending on material availability.
- Sales tax is applicable on items that are sold to customers in CA.
- Transactions ship in the order they are received. Please allow 24 hrs-36hrs for the orders to be processed. As soon as your order is dispatched you will be sent a shipping confirmation by email.
- Free domestic shipping is valid on orders shipping to the continental U.S. and U.S. P.O. Boxes. It cannot be applied to previous purchases and cannot be redeemed for cash. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout. All packages are shipped via economy shipping (5 to 7 business days). Return requests must be made in accordance with our return policy. Terms are subject to change.
- Orders ship via USPS unless otherwise stated.
- Please let us know if you would like to add insurance, confirmation, etc to your shipping.Please send a note before you order if you would like to expedite shipping.
- Return Policy
- Return will only be granted if the items are grossly misrepresented or unusable because of manufacturing defects. (Please note that all pieces are unique because they are made out of leather and may not represent the exact color or variation as shown in the image).
- Returns will only be accepted within 7 days of receipt date of products. Returns are accepted after you have received a written letter of acceptance. The item must be shipped back to us in order to receive a refund minus the cost of shipping. Our apologies, but we do not refund return shipping and handling. Cancellations is only accepted if payment has not been processed. If you have any changes, please email us as soon as possible so we can help.
- Please note that our products are made out of quality leather, which is a natural material - slight variations and irregularities are to be expected. Furthermore, in many of our products we use vegetable tanned leather. Vegetable tanning is a natural process that involves tanning the leather with vegetable roots and tree bark giving its iconic tea stained look. This leather is warm and personal changing its texture and color over time through exposure to the sun and elements. It will not stay in its original pristine state, it has no protective coatings because of its natural tanning process. Even a single raindrop can stain the leather. Eventually in time the leather color evolves and caramelizes into a finish and look that is truly your own.
- Our vegetable tanned leather is as natural as it can be with no protective coating or finishes to keep in line with the natural dying process of the leather. If you wish to keep a more uniform look, many over the counter cleaners and conditioners can help you achieve this. We suggest using more natural products such as neatsfoot or minks oil. If you are concerned about the application we suggest taking it to your local leather cleaner. Without any coatings or protectants, your leather will turn darker over time aging gracefully, a process we love and advise for all our products.
- All items are for decorative use only. Although some products are suggested for use with electronic items we do not guarantee protection of those items.